Apt 504; 200 St Anne Rd, Sudbury, P3C5M4 · +1 (705)-626-4619
To secure a position as a Personal Support Worker within health care organization. Willing to utilize my knowledge and experience to provide best care to the clients.
FEBRUARY 3RD, 2018 – TO MARCH 25TH, 2018
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER, SUDBURY REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Responsible for 7 clients; Assisted them with personal hygiene, positioning in a safe and ethical manner, grooming, transferring, feeding during clinical placement.
DECEMBER 2ND, 2017 – TO JANUARY 14TH, 2018
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER, ST JOSEPH’S CONTINUING CARE CENTRE
Provided total care of the residents like bathing, feeding, selecting proper attire,
grooming, maintaining continence, toileting, putting on clothes, bathing, walking and
transferring (such as moving from bed to wheelchair).
Provided them an emotional and social support to client during clinical
Performed important charting of assigned residents during clinical placement.
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER CERTIFICATION, CAMBRIAN COLLEGE
I become prepared to assist clients with activities of daily living and contribute to the quality of life of individuals who live in a facility or community setting by promoting their independence, dignity, social, emotional and physical well-being, mobility, personal appearance, comfort, and safety.
HIGH SCHOOL, KALOL JUNIOR SCIENCE COLLEGE
Fundamentals of Physics, Chemistry (Organic and Inorganic), Biology and Mathematics
• Physically capable of lifting, turning and transferring residents manually and with a mechanical lift as per standards and procedure
• Effective communication skills
• Charting and report writing • Ability to work independently
• Clinical skills
• Conditionality assurance
• Organizational skills
• First Aid and CPR
• N95 Mask Fitting Test
• Immunizations card
• WHMIS-Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
• AODA- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities
• Competition of Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease modules
• Work health and safety awareness training in 4 steps
• Vulnerable police sector check